In this course you will learn the things that are important when serving tourists in general and identify the common characteristics associated with individual nationalities.
Remember that it would be wrong to assume that a particular characteristic is the norm for an entire nation, so it is impossible to precisely say how any given nation is. Every person from every country has their individual traits of behaviour and consequently may not fit the national stereotype.
- Realize the importance of providing superior customer service
- Recognize that body language and first impressions are important
- Increase cultural awareness
- Explain why employees need to fully understand the company's products and services to make helpful suggestions and offer useful tips to customers
- Understand that going the extra mile is often simply doing the little thing
|Dagsetning||Námsþáttur||Tími frá||Tími til||Kennari|
|13.02.2018||Service Quality, Hospitality and Cultural Differences||23:00||23:00||Margrét Reynisdóttir|
FyrirkomulagFyrirlestur og verkefni.
Staður og stund
13. febrúar 2018.
Gott að vita
Vefnámskeið er hægt að stunda hvar og hvenær sem er.
Skila verkefnum 4 vikum eftir að námskeið hefst.